- About the Humanities Research Network
- Anglo-American antiquarians and early modern science
- The Assemblies of Lovers: Art, Poetry, and Religion in Persianate Islam
- Beyond Search and Access: Literary Studies and the Digital Library
- Domestic Violence and the Law in Africa
- Interactive Digital Environmental History of California
- Intimate Encounters: The Archaeology of Empire and Sexuality
- Managing the Silk Road
- Mapping the Republic of Letters
- Poetries in Contact: The Encounter of Perso-Arabic and Sanskritic metrical traditions
- Relative Clauses and Noun-modifying Clauses: A Cross-Linguistic Investigation
- Researching the Unpublished James Joyce
The Humanities Research Network provides workspaces for collaborative research teams working at a distance. The workspaces include project calendars, tools for co-authoring documents, a project journal, and centrally archived email discussions.
Currently, the Humanities Research Network supports Stanford faculty in collaboration with colleagues at other universities and non-academic institutions around the world.
This project is funded by the Stanford Humanities Center. To learn more about these projects and about the Humanities Research Network, visit http://shc.stanford.edu.